GENERAL RENTAL CONDITIONS
1. THE DRIVER MUST PRESENT A VALID DRIVING LICENSE AND THE CREDIT CARD MUST BE IN THE NAME OF THE HOLDER. THE MINIMUM AGE REQUIRED IS 18 YEARS. THE ADDITIONAL DRIVER MUST MEET THE SAME CRITERIA AS THE CUSTOMER.
2. The customer acknowledges that the vehicle is the property of Money Car SA.
3. Money Car SA will provide civil liability insurance - limits CHF… (global amount) and specified risks. The cover of this insurance is granted to the client for the fixed term of the rental, provided however that the client complies with all the stipulations of this contract and subject to the following exceptions:
The insurance does not cover:
at. The customer or the driver for damage resulting from bodily injury (including death) sustained while repairing the vehicle, while traveling in or on the vehicle or while it is being assembled or assembled. get off.
b. Claims made by any person to whom the customer or the driver may be held liable under a law or a work accident regime or under a contract of any kind.
vs. The loss or damage or destruction of property belonging to the client or the property of others used by the client, or which is in his care or which is transported in or on the rented vehicle.
d. In cases which are not covered by the insurance policies held by Money Car SA, which are considered to be an integral part of this contract, and the client hereby acknowledges that he has read them. Notwithstanding any provision contained herein, if any of the provisions, stipulations, limitations or restrictions contained in said policies is incompatible with Swiss law, said policies are hereby modified to comply with said laws.
4. CREDIT CARD INSURANCE
The customer, by accepting and considering payment by the credit card companies insuring the rental vehicle, accepts that Money Car SA charges the customer's credit card for all damage resulting from collision or any accident. The customer is responsible for making these claims himself to his credit card company.
5. IF NOT COVERED BY CREDIT CARD OR AUTOMOTIVE INSURANCE:
at. In the event that the credit card or car insurance does not insure the rental vehicles and declines the basic insurance offered by Money Car SA, the customer must assume responsibility for any damage, theft or vandalism caused to the vehicle for the value total vehicle.
The customer must have valid civil liability insurance when renting the vehicle. Money Car SA reserves the right to refuse to rent if the client does not have valid civil liability insurance and refuses to take out the basic insurance offered by the company.
b. Money Car SA will provide Liability insurance limited to CHF… (inclusive) and specified perils. The protection of this insurance will be extended to the customer for the specified rental period, provided, however, that the customer complies with all the provisions of this contract and subject to the terms and conditions.
6. SMOKING DEFENSE in Money Car SA rental vehicles. Additional costs will be charged depending on the damage caused to the vehicle: burns, cigarette smell, ashes, etc.
7. REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT: At the time of vehicle rental, a pre-authorization is made on the tenant's credit card and when the tenant does not have a credit card, a cash deposit is required. The amount of the pre-authorization or the deposit is fixed according to the category of the vehicle as well as the duration of the rental.
8. The customer will be fully responsible for any damage due to a collision if the vehicle is used, put into service or driven in contravention of any provision of this contract or off public roads and highways and for any damage caused to the vehicle resulting from '' a collision with a superstructure, including tunnels, bridges and a tree branch.
9. The customer undertakes to return the vehicle promptly to Money Car SA or its agent at the time and place stipulated in this contract or before at the request of Money Car SA, and to pay immediately to Money Car SA any amount due under this contract. If the customer does not return the vehicle at the fixed time, and whatever the reason, the protection of the insurance will cease to cover the customer and Money Car SA will be able to without there having been request or opinion, to take again, possession vehicle immediately wherever it is, and without any legal process. If Money Car SA uses the services of a lawyer or a collection agency to assert any right under this contract, the total amount of Money Car SA's claim against the customer will be increased by 15% for offset the increased cost of admission.
10. CANCELLATION POLICY: Any online reservation or confirmed rental will be pre-paid and will not qualify for a refund.
11. The customer agrees that the vehicle will only be driven:
at. by the client or
b. by the customer's employee whose name appears in this rental agreement, or
vs. with the consent of Money Car SA, by addendum annexed hereto, another duly qualified driver with a license who will be presumed to be the customer's employee at all times, whether or not the driver has been hired by the customer. In all cases where the driver is not the tenant, the latter undertakes to inform all the provisions of this agreement to the driver who will be bound by them.
12. The customer agrees not to use the vehicle in violation of laws, ordinances, or regulations of any public authority.
13. The customer agrees that the vehicle will not be driven:
at. By a person who is under the influence of alcohol, hallucinogenic or other drugs, narcotics or barbiturates.
b. By a person who is not currently authorized by law or qualified to drive the vehicle, or who is under the age of 18.
vs. In a race, test or speed competition.
d. To push or tow a vehicle.
e. To transport explosives or radioactive substances.
f. For purposes other than those of the driver's duties when the latter is employed by the tenant.
g. At illegal, reckless or exaggerated speed.
h. For the transport of passengers or goods, for an express or implicit remuneration.
i. For illicit or prohibited trade or transport.
14. The customer agrees to pay the transportation costs if there are any, as indicated herein, or the costs incurred to return the vehicle to the garage that rented it in case the vehicle has been left in a other location without the written permission of Money Car SA.
15. The customer acknowledges that the vehicle delivered is in perfect condition, unless this agreement expressly indicates otherwise and undertakes to exercise normal security to the vehicle while it is in his possession and is responsible for returning it in the same condition as it received it. The customer releases and releases Money Car SA from all liability for claims of any kind whatsoever, arising from mechanical faults in the vehicle, tires or driving the vehicle. In addition, the customer agrees to pay Money Car SA an amount equal to that of the cost of repair or replacement to the satisfaction of Money Car SA, damage to the vehicle occurring after its delivery to Money Car SA, as well as any loss of profit resulting therefrom and before its return. In addition, the customer will not be held liable to Money Car SA for damages not resulting from a collision but which are covered by all-risk insurance policies, such as any loss or damage of any kind caused to tires, tools, accessories or standard or additional equipment, including losses caused by fire or theft. The customer is responsible for the full cost of damage to the physical condition of the vehicle is not reported to the police during the rental. However, the customer will be held responsible in all cases towards Money Car SA:
at. Damage to the vehicle by not respecting the clear height of trees, bridges or other objects, and
b. For damage caused by the use of the vehicle or its parts on boarding areas or airport runways, or off public roads or highways.
16. MAINTENANCE: The maintenance costs paid by the customer are reimbursable upon presentation of the paid invoice if they have been previously authorized by Money Car SA. Our rates do not include fuel. On departure, vehicles are supplied with the minimum, and on return the customer must pay the missing supplement. No refund for fuel left in the gas tank.
17. The customer undertakes to immediately notify Money Car SA by telephone or failing this means of communication, as quickly as possible, of any mechanical defect which interferes with the proper functioning of the vehicle, and to immediately stop using or to drive the vehicle, Money Car SA must also be immediately made aware of any accident in which the vehicle could have been involved and provide Money Car SA with as much information and details as possible regarding this accident. The customer must confirm the said report in writing within 24 hours of the said accident and must immediately send Money Car SA any brief, letter, document or notice that he has received from a claim or on behalf of the latter, and must collaborate fully with the insurer (s) of Money Car SA and Money Car SA on all questions relating to the investigation or defense of any claim or prosecution.
18. If the customer falsifies, hides or omits to communicate facts or circumstances the provisions of which present expressly or implicitly require that they be known to Money Car SA, or whether this false declaration, concealment or omission is fraudulent or not, this agreement is canceled and the insurance coverage referred to above will not apply to the tenant.
19. ACCIDENT CASE: The customer hereby undertakes, in the event that repairs are necessary, to have the vehicle (s) repaired by a garage designated and chosen by Money Car SA.
20. DEFECT: In the event of failure to fulfill one or the other of the obligations or delay of more than 15 days, the client authorizes Money Car SA to take back immediate possession of the vehicle (s) wherever 'they find themselves). Money Car SA will also have the right to unilaterally terminate this lease without prejudice to its other rights and remedies. The customer is responsible for the entire cost of damage to the vehicle which is not reported to the police during the rental period.
21. INSPECTION / MECHANICAL BREAKDOWN: The customer authorizes, as of now Money Car SA to come and take the vehicle (s) for inspection and verification of the condition of the said vehicle (s) and to carry out said repair (s) if necessary, without Money Car SA being obliged to replace said vehicle for the time necessary for inspection and / or repair. Money Car SA is not responsible for lost time or for any delay caused due to a mechanical breakdown or inspection or during repair.
22. REMARKS: The driver must always have a copy of the rental contract in his possession. The customer is held responsible for damage caused by a lack of oil, water and antifreeze.
23. The client or signatory of this contract certifies that he is the holder of a driving license valid for the appropriate class for driving the vehicle or vehicles described in the contract and he undertakes to ensure that any person called to driving this vehicle (s) holds a valid driver's license of the appropriate class. Additional charges may apply for any additional driver.
24. ATTRIBUTION OF JURISDICTION
IN THE EVENT OF A DISPUTE RELATING TO THE INTERPRETATION AND / OR APPLICATION OF THESE GENERAL CONDITIONS, IN THE FAILURE OF A FRIENDLY RESOLUTION, EXPRESS JURISDICTION IS ALLOCATED TO THE TRIBUNAL COURTS, NOTHING THE MOST DEFENDANT OR WARRANTY APPEAL, EVEN FOR PROCEEDINGS OR THE CONSERVATORY PROCEDURES, IN REFERENCE OR BY REQUEST.